SO LONG, FAREWELL...
U-Handbag will (for real) cease trading this Autumn/Winter 2019 (date to be confirmed). From that time our bag making supplies and kits will no longer be available to purchase. Thank you so much for all of your support over the years. It’s been brilliant serving the bag making community.
Lisa has made this decision based on personal reasons. Read the full story here. If you have any questions please read our CLOSING FAQs below, for anything else please feel free to contact us on the usual email.
Now is the time to stock up on all of the products that you love, most at 40% off!! Hurry, when we are gone, they are gone.
Closing Down Sale Terms and Conditions:
- All our usual terms and conditions apply unless stated otherwise here.
- Our usual Shipping Policies apply and orders will be sent out on a first-come-first-served basis. Please bear with us if your order takes a little more time to arrive than usual, this may be due to high demand.
CLOSING DOWN FAQs:
- What date will U-Handbag cease trading? Winter 2019. We will confirm the exact date closer to the time.
- Will the U-Handbag blog still be available? Yes, Lisa will continue to post in this blog.
- After closing down where will My Bluprint (aka Craftsy) students be able to purchase equivalent bag making supplies? Lisa will provide this information via My Bluprint.
- After closing will I be able to access my Bluprint (aka Craftsy) classes online? Yes. Lisa's classes can be found on the Bluprint site here.
- What will happen to my Multi-Buy order? Multi-Buy orders will be honoured, we ask that you be patient whilst we chase up suppliers for delayed pre-ordered goods.
- After closing down will I be able to contact Lisa or the U-Handbag team about U-Handbag bag making supplies? No
- After closing down will I be able to contact Lisa or the U-Handbag team about U-Handbag bag making patterns? Lisa may be able to continue selling her bag patterns. We will confirm this asap.
- After closing down will I be able to receive refunds/exchanges on orders? Yes, in accordance with consumer statutory rules you have up to 30 days after date of purchase to request a refund/exchange.
- After closing down will I be able to get hold of supplier information? No. In the interest of professional courtesy, we are unable to provide supplier information to anyone.
- After closing down will discount codes, loyalty points and gift cards be valid/refundable? No. Please, ensure all codes, points and gift cards are used prior to closing down. Please inform any friends and family you may have given a gift voucher to about our closing down.